Tuesday, October 5, 2010

tinier me's b-day

So, its tinier me's 1st birthday, and they have lots of stuff to do. like, help bake a cake, a new gatcha, get a free background and a gatcha ticket campaign.

I realize i post a lot about tinier me. Do you think i should just make it it's own update page? vote on the side of the site now. 

Anywho, come join the fun over at tinier me as we help celebrate the 1st birthday of tinier me.

As an added incentive, you will earn three rewards once the cake meter is full, in addition to your background. 



We'll see you there!


links:
http://www.tinierme.com/tinierme/html/campaign_event/2010/10/20101005_anniversary_index.html
Gatcha:


Cake Making:



Don't forget to pick up your free background:


Disclaimer: all articles are unpaid, and are not meant as advertising.

0 comments:

 
Template Design By:
SkinCorner